Product information "RaspiBlitz v1.10 – Metal Case 8GB RAM"
Introducing the RaspiBlitz v1.9 – Metal Case 8GB RAM: the ultimate solution for running your own Bitcoin and Lightning Node.
This is the complete pre-assembled RaspiBlitz Node. You just plug it in and configure it. It includes:
- Raspberry PI4 8GB RAM
- 1TB SSD
- 1 SD-Card 32GB pre-installed with RaspiBlitz
- Custom RaspiBlitz Metal Case with LCD Touchscreen
- 1m Ethernet Cable
Every sale of FULMO products supports the development of RaspiBlitz.
With this secure and cost-effective routing node, you can earn BTC while contributing to the network by routing payments. Just like early Bitcoin mining, every payment you route with your RaspiBlitz earns you a fraction of the payment as a routing reward.
To get started, all you need is a free Ethernet port on your router/switch, a free electrical socket, and access to your local router. With the RaspiBlitz, you'll have the safest and most affordable way to run your own Bitcoin and Lightning Node, giving you the bragging rights of having built your own bank.
Developed by the legendary Christian Rotzoll (@rootzoll), the RaspiBlitz comes with a customized open-source operating system and a comprehensive user manual, making it easy to set up even if you only have basic technical knowledge. No rocket science required! Just a basic understanding of terminal usage will suffice.
With our pre-assembled RaspiBlitz, you can start routing payments through the Lightning Network and even set your own fee policy. It's a rewarding experience that will leave you feeling proud of creating and assembling your very own bank, ready to serve your friends and family.
Join the fast-growing Bitcoin Lightning Network and get started with the DIY Node RaspiBlitz – the perfect solution for running your own node and connecting to the exciting world of decentralized finance.
- A free Ethernet port on your router/switch
- A free electrical socket Windows, Linux or Mac OS
- Access to your local router
- Bitcoin-Core (Bitcoin Fullnode)
- LND and/or C-Lightning
- RTL (GraphicUserInterface to config your Node)
- OpenSource Operating System
- pre-synchronised Bitcoin Blockchain (optional)
Further services installed to switch on:
- TOR (Run as Hidden Service)
- ElectRS (Electrum Server in Rust)
- BTCPayServer (Cryptocurrency Payment Processor)
- BTC-RPC-Explorer (Bitcoin Blockchain Explorer)
- LNbits (Lightning wallet/accounts System)
- SpecterDesktop (Multisig Trezor, Ledger, COLDCARDwallet & Specter-DIY)
- LNDmanage (Advanced Channel Management CLI)
- Loop (Submarine Swaps Service)
- Pool (Inbound Liquidity Marketplace)
- JoinMarket (CoinJoin Service)
- ThunderHub (Lightning Node Manager WebUI)
- Faraday (Channel Analysis & Recommendations CLI)
- Balance Of Satoshis (Commands for working with LND balances)
- Kindle Display (Bitcoin Status Display made with a jailbroken Kindle)
- Stacking Sats Kraken (Auto-DCA script)
- Circuit Breaker (Lighthing Channel Firewall)
- PyBlock (Python Util & Fun Scripts)
- Mempool Explorer details
Sphinx Relay Server
- Telegraf metrics details
Chantools (Fund Rescue)
- Suez (Channel Visualization for LND & CL)
- Helipad (Podcasting 2.0 Boostagram reader)
- CL Spark Wallet (WalletUI with BOLT12 offers)
- CL plugin: Sparko (WalletUI & HTTP-RPC bridge)
- CL plugin: CLBOSS (Automated Node Manager)
- Tallycoin Connect (Use Tallycoin with your own node)
You can connect the following Wallet-Apps to your RaspiBlitz:
- Zap (Android, iOS & Desktop)
- Zeus (Android & iOS-TestFlight)
- Shango (Android & iOS-TestFlight)
- Fully Noded (iOS)
- SendMany (Android)
- Sphinx Chat App (Android & iOS)
Also much more features like Touchscreen, Autopilot, DynDNS, SSH-Tunneling, UPS Support, …
With the new Raspberry Pi 4 you can download and validate the blockchain within 4-6 days on your own. Or you choose to buy a RaspiBlitz with a presynched blockchain.