Right of Withdrawal
§ 8 Consumer's and Individual Entrepreneurs right to withdraw from the contract
1. The Consumer and Individual Entrepreneur have the right to withdraw from the contract with Shopinbit without giving any reason within 14 days of its conclusion. Where the contract involves the transfer of ownership of the item, the period referred to in the previous sentence runs from the date of delivery of the item to the Consumer or other person designated by him or the Individual Entrepreneur.
2. In order to withdraw from the contract, the Consumer or the Individual Entrepreneur should make an appropriate statement to Shopinbit. The Consumer or the Individual Entrepreneur may use the template statement for this purpose: "Being aware of the consequences of withdrawing from the contract, I hereby declare that I withdraw from the contract with Shopinbit sp. z o.o. concluded on [date]", while the use of the template statement is not mandatory.
3. The Seller is obliged, within 14 days of receipt of information about withdrawal from the contract, to return the full price of the goods, together with the price of delivery of the Goods to the Consumer or the Individual Entrepreneur (except for costs arising from the method of delivery chosen by the Client other than the cheapest method of delivery offered on the Platform).
4. The Customer or the Individual Entrepreneur shall bear the costs of returning the Goods to the Seller. For items that due to their nature cannot be returned by post, the Consumer or the Individual Entrepreneur should contact Shopinbit to determine the cost of returning the Goods.
5. The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment used by the Consumer or the Individual Entrepreneur or another method that the parties have agreed on, provided that it does not involve additional costs for the Consumer.
a. If payment is made by means of one of the cryptocurrencies, the Consumer or the Individual Entrepreneur shall receive a refund in the amount corresponding to the value of the goods in EURO on the date of receipt of the package with the returned goods.
6. The Consumer or the Individual Entrepreneur is responsible for any diminution in the value of the goods resulting from its use to a greater extent than is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
7. In the case of withdrawal by the Consumer, the Agreement shall be considered as not concluded.
8. If the Consumer or Individual Entrepreneur made a statement of withdrawal from the sales contract before the Seller began implementation of the contract, the contract ceases to be binding.
9. The right to withdraw from the contract does not apply to the consumer in the cases specified in detail in Article 38 (1) of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights, in particular:
a. in which the object of performance is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf life;
b. in which the subject matter of the performance is an item delivered in a sealed package that cannot be returned after opening the package for health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery;
c. in which the subject matter of the performance are things, which after the delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things;
d. in which the subject of performance are sound or visual recordings or computer programs supplied in sealed packaging, if the packaging has been opened after delivery.