Right of Withdrawal
§ 8 Consumers' right of withdrawal
1. The Consumer and the Individual Entrepreneur have the right to withdraw from the contract with Shopinbit without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of its conclusion. In the case where the contract involves the transfer of ownership of an item, the period referred to in the previous sentence runs from the moment of delivery of the item to the Consumer or other person designated by him or the Individual Entrepreneur.
2. In order to withdraw from the contract, the Consumer should make an appropriate declaration to Shopinbit. The Consumer may use the model statement for this purpose: "Being aware of the consequences of withdrawal, I hereby declare that I withdraw from the contract with Shopinbit sp. z o.o. concluded on [date]", whereby the use of the model statement is not mandatory.
3. Statement of withdrawal made before Shopinbit accepts the order makes the offer made by the Consumer no longer binding.
4. The Seller is obliged, within 14 days of receipt of information about withdrawal from the contract, to return the full price of the goods, together with the price of delivery of the Goods to the Client (except for costs arising from the method of delivery chosen by the Client other than the cheapest method of delivery offered on the Platform).
5. The Customer shall bear the costs of returning the Goods to the Seller. For items that, due to their nature, cannot be returned by post, the Consumer shall contact Shopinbit to arrange the cost of returning the Goods.
6. The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment used by the Consumer or another method that the parties have agreed on, provided that it does not involve additional costs for the Consumer.
6a. If payment is made by means of one of the cryptocurrencies, the Consumer receives a refund in the amount corresponding to the value of the goods in EURO on the date of receipt of the parcel with the returned goods.
7. The Consumer shall be liable for any diminution in the value of the goods resulting from their use to a greater extent than is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
8. In the event of withdrawal by the Consumer the contract shall be deemed not concluded.
9. If the Consumer or Individual Entrepreneur has made a statement of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement before the Seller started the implementation of the order, the Agreement ceases to be binding.
10. The consumer shall not have the right to withdraw from the contract in cases specified in detail in Article 38 (1) of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights, in particular:
a. in which the object of performance is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf life;
b. in which the subject matter of the performance is an item delivered in sealed packaging which cannot be returned after opening the packaging for health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
c. in which the subject matter of the performance are things which after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things;
d. in which the subject matter of the performance is a sound or visual recording or computer software supplied in sealed packaging if the packaging has been opened after delivery.